HOW TO WORK FROM ANYWHERE
The rise of social media and online business applications has made it possible for anyone to work from anywhere. Whether you’re a freelancer, entrepreneur, or employee, remote work can give you the freedom and flexibility to work on your own terms.
In this course, you’ll learn how to find remote work opportunities, explore popular remote jobs, and get inspiration from other digital nomads and remote workers. You’ll also discover what it takes to build a successful location-independent career.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
This course is for anyone who wants to build a location-independent business or find a remote job. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced professional, you’ll find valuable insights and tips to help you succeed in the remote work world.
To complete this course, you’ll need access to a computer and an internet connection. Some prior experience with social media, content creation, or website building is helpful but not required.
Pitching directly to clients, rather than applying to remote jobs on job boards, gives you the freedom to work whenever and from wherever.
A guide to give you inspiration on what you can do to support your expenses while you travel the world on a permanent working holiday.
Explore detailed blog posts on how to build your skills or apply them to make money on the move.
Start – 7 Blog posts to complete
- How to Become a Social Media Manager – 15.5 Minute read to complete
- 10 Publications That Will Pay You for Travel Writing – 11 Minute read to complete
- Top 10 Websites That Will Pay You for Travel Photography – 8.5 Minute read to complete
- 5 Ways to Transform Your Teaching Experience into an Online Business – 5.5 Minute read to complete
- Travel and Work: Teach English – 5.5 Minute read to complete
- The Best Websites to Find Work Exchange – 2 Minute read to complete
- Quick-start Guide to Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers – 6 Minute read to complete
Working remotely means having the freedom to work anytime and anywhere there is reliable WiFi; however, this also means there can be temptation to abandon the work that got us this freedom in the first place.
It’s also important to recognise when we might be overstressed or overworked to avoid burnout and maintain consistent productivity.
Start – 2 blog posts to complete
Working online hasn’t been around forever but there’s certainly been enough time to learn from others who have tried. Both from those who have been successful and those who have failed. There’s a lesson in everything if you know where to look.