HOW TO WORK FROM ANYWHERE
To work remotely, from home, online, outside of an office! Popularised by the rise of social media and the increase in online business applications that came about because of it.
I started working for a social media platform when I was just 17 without any formal qualifications, then a digital marketing agency in London where I introduced social media as a service. By the time I was 20, I had started my own online business and I’ve been working from anywhere ever since.
COMPLETING THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU:
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Anyone who is interested in setting up an online business or finding a remote job.
These lessons include the basics and advanced content, however, it will help if you have experience online (either on social media, creating content, creating your own blogs/websites). You will need access to a computer but you might find you can manage on a smartphone.
Pitching directly to clients, rather than applying to remote jobs on job boards, gives you the freedom to work whenever and from wherever.
A guide to give you inspiration on what you can do to support your expenses while you travel the world on a permanent working holiday.
Explore detailed blog posts on how to build your skills or apply them to make money on the move.
Start – 7 Blog posts to complete
- How to Become a Social Media Manager – 15.5 Minute read to complete
- 10 Publications That Will Pay You for Travel Writing – 11 Minute read to complete
- Top 10 Websites That Will Pay You for Travel Photography – 8.5 Minute read to complete
- 5 Ways to Transform Your Teaching Experience into an Online Business – 5.5 Minute read to complete
- Travel and Work: Teach English – 5.5 Minute read to complete
- The Best Websites to Find Work Exchange – 2 Minute read to complete
- Quick-start Guide to Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers – 6 Minute read to complete
Working remotely means having the freedom to work anytime and anywhere there is reliable WiFi; however, this also means there can be temptation to abandon the work that got us this freedom in the first place.
It’s also important to recognise when we might be overstressed or overworked to avoid burnout and maintain consistent productivity.
Start – 2 blog posts to complete
Working online hasn’t been around forever but there’s certainly been enough time to learn from others who have tried. Both from those who have been successful and those who have failed. There’s a lesson in everything if you know where to look.